Without much of a need for sleep, Livia has started to have an evening with the smartest person in the group. Unfortunately, that’s herself, but she’s had a century to get used to the idea.
How the mighty city of Westcrown has fallen. Once the height of Man’s ambition in Golarion, it is now a ruin. And how did such an evil come to pass? It is not clear how this was accomplished, but bravo, sir. Bravo!
Ok, time for a recap. In two days, I have learned the following:
- Aroden emerged from wherever he was trapped, directly into Westcrown.
- That site is holy ground, and that celestial fire creature was ready to defend it. Avoid.
- Westcrown is a total ruin, inhabited only by ghouls. Nice job Aroden.
- Some ghouls can spit poison at people. Didn’t see that coming at all.
- Aroden is now claiming to be the Master of Fate. Hmm.
- Titus is an idiot, and couldn’t even manage a fake devil summoning..
- The bay is now acidic, stay out.
- We unpoisoned an giant, and he’s leading us back to ‘the village’. Cast detect thoughts later.
- Remember to tell Viggo, we found another halfing. An evil ghost halfling, but hey, it’s only been two days. The giant killed him, he’s afraid of ghosts. Oh!, I’ve missed this.
Livia reaches into her bag, and finds a sharpened quill and a large leather-bound tome. Biting one of her fingers, she dips the quill into the wound before her diabolical metabolism seals the wound closed.
The Book of Fear – new entry
Grumell the giant is afraid of ghosts, especially the one at the crossroads.